- Action Planning
- Supersizing Our Children
- Stepping Toward a Healthy Lifestyle
- Eat Right, Grow Strong
- Growing Healthy Kids Together
- Moving Children Toward Good Health
- I am Moving, I am Learning
- Nutrition and Oral Health
- An Inclusive Approach to Planning Physical Activities
- Promoting Infant and Toddler Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Farm to ECE
- Let's Move!
- PSU Better Kid Care Professional Development Activities
- Early Childhood Education Linkage System
- Get Healthy Philly
- Innovative Practices
Before beginning the module, view this 5-minute video from NRCKids titled, Motion Moments: Infants. After watching the video, consider one idea from the video that you will try with an infant to support his development through movement.
To view the Motion Movements: Toddlers, click here.
Promoting Infant and Toddler Nutrition and Physical Activity
1. Explain the importance of daily physical activity for infants and toddlers.
2. Describe developmentally appropriate activities to promote infant and toddler growth and development.
3. State developmentally appropriate ways to introduce solid foods and other fluids.
4. Describe self-feeding skills and eating issues with infants and toddlers.