- Action Planning
- Supersizing Our Children
- Stepping Toward a Healthy Lifestyle
- Eat Right, Grow Strong
- Growing Healthy Kids Together
- Moving Children Toward Good Health
- I am Moving, I am Learning
- Nutrition and Oral Health
- An Inclusive Approach to Planning Physical Activities
- Promoting Infant and Toddler Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Let's Move!
- PSU Better Kid Care Professional Development Activities
- Early Childhood Education Linkage System
- Get Healthy Philly
- Innovative Practices
Farm to Early Care and Education (ECE)
1. Provide an overview of strategies ECE providers can use to connect children and families to healthy, local foods with a special focus on gardening.
Click here to access the interactive workshop.
Click here to complete the quiz and receive professional development hours for completing the module.